- Advanced USB audio control box with built-in DSP sound card
- Hi-Fi capable with 53mm drivers for supreme audio quality
- Hardware-driven virtual 7.1 surround sound
- Comfortable, 100% memory foam on headband and leatherette cushions
- Pro-Gaming optimized with closed cup design for passive noise cancellation
- Compatible – USB connectivity for PC & Mac. Stereo compatible with PS4, Xbox One and mobile
How to Connect to a PC, Mac, game system and more - HyperX Cloud II Headset
See how easy it is to connect HyperX Cloud II to your PC, Mac, notebook, PS4, Xbox One or mobile device for the best audio experience, whether you’re at work, gaming on your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, at a LAN party or on the road. Setting up audio is easy, especially when you follow the step-by-step instructions in this video; you’ll be up and running with your new HyperX Cloud II headset in no time.